Together, we are creating the next generation of senior leaders. Developed by medical device leaders, the Mission Critical Leadership Summit is designed to advance the FDA’s strategic priorities on the Case for Quality. Engage with FDA and industry experts, fast-track expertise that would take a career to gain, and acquire tools and strategies to solve complex challenges.
Also Offered by Xavier Health:
Medical Device Leadership Certificate for High Performers
The Mission Critical Leadership Summit is a direct outcome of the capstone course from our Medical Device Leadership Certificate Program that is designed to accelerate the development of high performers and create the next generation of senior leaders. Developed to support the goals of the FDA’s Case for Quality, the Medical Device Leadership Certificate Program challenges FDA and industry students to make business-smart decisions that represent the voice of patients, payors, providers, shareholders and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Join FDA faculty and students
- Incorporate safety, quality, technical, brand, public perception, and profitability aspects into every day decisions.
- Improve FDA relations by understanding how, when and why.
- Receive 2.5 hours of personalized professional leadership coaching.
- Partner with industry or FDA students to deliver a transformational capstone presentation to a live panel of industry experts.
This program is mostly on-line with 2 on-campus sessions, and is spread-out over 10 months to keep the time commitment to 4-5 hour/month.
To find out how you or your employees can enroll in this 10 month program, click here.